Oral Presentation Guideline
PRESENTATION GUIDELINE FOR SHORT TALKS／STUDENT TALKS FOR AWARDS
- You will be required to bring a copy of your presentation to the Congress and upload your presentation via the Speaker Ready Room, THREE HOURS prior to the session.
- Presenters are NOT ALLOWED to use their own laptop for presentation, the congress will prepare the computer for presenter in each room due to the hybrid equipment.
- Please be reminded that Presenter Mode (Speaker Notes) will be UNAVAILABLE when giving talk due to the hybrid meeting setup. If notes are necessary for you, please take your notes elsewhere.
- Only presentations in MS-PowerPoint 2019 or earlier versions (*.ppt and *.pptx) with a screen ratio of 16:9 will be accepted. Please use horizontal slides and make sure all video clips/fonts are supported.
- Please note that presentations attached to emails cannot be processed.
- Video recommendations: in PowerPoint 2010, we recommend that you use .wmv files while in PowerPoint 2013 and later, .mp4 files are suggested. If you are using PowerPoint 2007 or older versions, please do not forget to upload as well your video files as they cannot be embedded into the presentation.
- For information about Session Room, Speaker Ready Room, please download the file below.