For abstracts submitted before September 05, there are three presentation formats to select from:
- Oral Presentation for Short Talk: eligible for faculty only. Abstracts will be selected by Minisymposium Organizers or Scientific Committee to choose the Minisymposium short talk speakers. Talks are 8 minutes + 2 minutes Q&A.
- Oral Presentation for Students Talks for Awards: eligible for students only. Abstracts will be selected by Scientific Committee to choose 8 finalists to present in the “Students Talks for Awards” session. Talks are 10 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A. The following awards will be given:
Students Talks for Awards:
|Gold medal award (1) –scholarship USD1,500|
|Silver medal award (1) –scholarship USD800|
|Bronze medal award (1) –scholarship USD400|
|Judges’ award (5) –scholarship USD100|
- Poster Presentation: eligible for all participants who submit an abstract.
- All abstracts submitted are accepted for poster presentation unless they do not meet the minimum submission standards.
- Distinguished Poster Awards: Only trainees, including postdoctoral fellows, research assistants, and graduate students, are eligible for competing the “Distinguished Poster Awards”.
Distinguished Poster Awards:
(Top 10% contributors)–scholarship USD100