Invited Speaker Presentation / Moderator Guideline
PRESENTATION GUIDELINE FOR INVITED SPEAKER
- You will be required to bring a copy of your presentation to the Congress and upload your presentation via the Speaker Ready Room, THREE HOURS prior to the session.
- Presenters are NOT ALLOWED to use their own laptop for presentation, the congress will prepare the computer for presenter in each room due to the hybrid equipment.
- Please be reminded that Presenter Mode (Speaker Notes) will be UNAVAILABLE when giving talk due to the hybrid meeting setup. If notes are necessary for you, please take your notes elsewhere.
- Only presentations in MS-PowerPoint 2019 or earlier versions (*.ppt and *.pptx) with a screen ratio of 16:9 will be accepted. Please use horizontal slides and make sure all video clips/fonts are supported.
- Please note that presentations attached to emails cannot be processed.
- Video recommendations: in PowerPoint 2010, we recommend that you use .wmv files while in PowerPoint 2013 and later, .mp4 files are suggested. If you are using PowerPoint 2007 or older versions, please do not forget to upload as well your video files as they cannot be embedded into the presentation.
- For information about Session Room, Speaker Ready Room, please download the file below.
Download Presentation Guidelines for Invited Speaker
PRESENTATION GUIDELINE FOR Moderator
- Please check speakers’ attendance of your session at least before 20 minutes before the session starts.
- The Congress staff will be present at each session room to provide any relevant assistance.
- Please remind attendees to turn their cellphones on silent in the lecture room.
- Please STRICTLY control the starting time for each presentation according to the congress program, in order to ensure the smooth proceeding of each session.
- "No Shows"- Please move to next presentation directly if a presenter fails to appear and you’re entitled to encourage and give the remaining presenter(s) more time for present or Q & A.
- Please announce the starting time of next session at the end of each session.
- Short talk have been arranged in some Min-Symposium. (8 min for presentation, 2 min for QA)
- During Q&A session
- It will be divided into 2 parts, the first part is for physical participant and the second is for online participants.
- Remind Onsite participants of raising their hand and ask question with the microphone.
- Remind Online participant of typing the question through the Platform.
- Please interact with the speaker frequently if there is no one asking question.
Download of Presentation and QA duration of each session